Great Gadgets App Processing Error

Dario Pereyra April 18, 2023

When I try to use "Control Chart Gadget" in a dashboard, the next error message is raised.

Great Gadgets App Processing Error

Something went wrong while processing your request. The action you were trying to execute could not be completed successfully. The server returned: Error ID 30542020401916097 - Received http error code 400 when accessing the JIRA system. JIRA server response: {"errorMessages":["El valor '11323' no existe para el campo 'filter'."],"warningMessages":[]}

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hi @Dario Pereyra

The error in question is due to the fact that the filter that you used when configuring the gadget is not shared. 
Please share it with the project or with ‘My organization’, so the app can access it, and the error will be fixed.

If the issue persists, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.

@Bill Sheboy Thanks for tagging us in your answer.

Thank you,

Danut M. 

Dario Pereyra April 19, 2023

Thank you Danut, I applied this solution and now works 

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hi @Dario Pereyra and @StonikByte 

I just checked and that gadget is working for our site, and I do not see issues on the vendor's status page.  You may want to ping their support team to ask for help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216564/great-gadgets-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=support

And the error seems to indicate your saved filter is missing or is missing a value for one of the fields.

Kind regards,
Bill

Dario Pereyra April 19, 2023

Thank you Bill, I ´ve applied the Danut´s solution and it works.  (Danut is from StonikByte, the vendor). 

Regards

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events