Google user can't login

Digital Tactics January 24, 2012

I have a user who has had access previously via the google account tied tot he domain associated with my jira install.

Today he is unable to login and I am having trouble finding any way of fixing this.

Nothing has changed for this user since last login

2 answers

1 vote
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2012

I took a look at the instance tied to the email you are using here to login, and I see one user that has logged in many times and is currently locked out.

I would recommend going in and making sure the user belongs to the "users" group/add them to it, under Administration. Belonging to the users group is what grants them access to the site and has them count against your license total. I think this should fix the problem right away, (but since I'm not sure I am looking at the right instance/user and I don't want to post anything personal here)...if the above suggestion doesn't work out right away, if you open a support request, we can get the details and resolve this right away.

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2012

If you have the SU plugin installed on your system, you can switch to this user to see if the problem is on JIRA, or if the problem is something on his end.

Suggest an answer