Good afternoon, how to create a filter to see the number of requests for assignee to another project ?

Thanks!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm not sure what you might mean by "assignee to another project".

Your search is simple though:  Project = "another project"

To get the number of requests, save that and put a gadget on your dashboard - use "filter statistics" gadget and tell it to report on your filter and with "assignee" as the statistic.

in another it is called escalate to Help Desk 

Mmm, I'm not sure I understand, but do you mean you have issues in a project and you move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"?  Or do you just go through a workflow transition for "escalate"?

Yes, i have issues in a project and i move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"

I need to see how much I escalate task in the past month for example

Ok, I'm curious about what "escalate to helpdesk" means, but on the assumption it really does move the issue from project to project, I don't think there's an easy answer.  It would be ideal if you could use "project = X and project was Y" to detect this, but the "was" function doesn't work for projects (yet).

There are some add-ons that can report on moved issues.

1.  users create a task project = X 
  2. I take this task - assign to me status 

In Progress 

3. the task is not in our competence I move in other project Y
    this function called escalate to HelpDesk

HelpDesk - this name project 
    I need to see how much I escalate task in the past month for example -

such a filter can not be done?

It's a shame that the JQL "changed" operator does not support the Project field

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

565 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you