Git integration not working

Mauro Graça January 21, 2022

It seems like there was some update on Jira and now the Git integration plugion stopped work.

It gives this error.

Jira error.png

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2022

Hi @Mauro Graça

Welcome to the Community!!

Can you please check the compatibility with the plugin and check with updating the plugin (if it's the server) with your Jira administrator.

Also, can you check the connection with the development tool, reintegrating the development tool would fix the error, the data will be intact when you reintegrate

Thanks,
Pramodh

Hi,

Thank you for the fast response.

I even cannot manage the user settings of the Git integration plugin.

The page is blank and gives some error.

Jira Git settings error.png

James Lewis January 21, 2022

We are experiencing the same problem as mentioned above. Git integration plugin is having trouble connecting

Conor Kelly January 21, 2022

Having the same error myself.

It seems like something was made, because it's working again.

Thank you all

Like joliver73 likes this
Conor Kelly January 21, 2022

Yep working for me.

James Lewis January 21, 2022

Thanks Yes. All good again. Back online. Enjoy!

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 14, 2022

@Mauro Graça hi there. Glad to hear all is well now. Such minor problems do happen sometimes. Fingers crossed it won't happy anytime soon. May I ask if you use any tool to connect jira &github? if not, and you're open to the idea of trying one in the future, i'd like to propose taking a look at ZigiOps. It's a flexible no-code tool. It can be customized to fit any use case. Feel free to look at it and even book a demo, if you want to see it in action. 

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave team)

Kostia Grebelsky July 28, 2022

Stopped working today 7/28/22

Suggest an answer