Get BoardId From Project REST API Edited

Hello, well like the title says, i am trying to get the board configuration of a project

Right now, i iterate over all board and catch the project that i want, but this is to bad for performance in my system

there is a way to get the board directly from de project??

I want the board to get board configuration and render my jira columns

Thanks!!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Warren Levy Community Champion Sep 21, 2017

Hi Robertino

The problem with what you're trying to do is this :

A board is a view into a number of tickets (defined by the filter used for that board) and can be across projects. We often have multiple boards for the same project, which is why you can't expect Jira to be able to tell you which board relates to a specific project.

ahh okey, so the way that i am doing right now is okey?

iterate over all board /rest/api/2/board

then /rest/api/2/board/id/projects and catch what i need

i found another call /rest/greenhopper/1.0/rapidview, it can be that parentProjectid and id fields in this call may be what i want?

Warren Levy Community Champion Sep 21, 2017

i just think this is a much older version of a similar call. Keep doing what you are currently 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

155 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you