Gantt chart in dashboard ( Gadgets)

Hello Team,

I would like to see the Gantt chart in Dashboard -> Gadget.

Currently i am using BigGantt. Can someone please tell me if there is a way to use this Gantt chart in Gadgets or any other way to add Gantt chart in gadgets. 

Thank you

Regards

Anuj

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Anuj,

The BigPicture add-on that includes Gantt may be useful. This add-on works with BigGantt natively and will allow you to add a gadget to your dashboard. You can use that to see the results from your Gantt charts. Hopefully that helps. Let me know if that does not meet your usage requirements.

Thanks,

Branden

@Branden McElveen when I go to add the gantt gadget to a dashboard I cannot see a bigpicture gadget link in the list of options 

Alvin Teh I'm New Here Apr 29, 2018

@Rhian Farrell I'm facing the same issue (I don't see any of the BigPicture gadgets). Were you able to resolve this, and if so, how?

Hey @Anuj@Rhian Farrell and Alvin,

Every Jira dashboard will have a Gantt, Program List, Risk matrix gadgets available after installing and enabling BigPicture.

In case the problem still exists, please contact us at Support@SoftwarePlant.com so we can investigate this in detail.

Thanks!

Hi @Anuj, as @Branden McElveen mentioned, after installing BigGantt, the Gantt gadget should be available when configuring a Jira Dashboard as described in this documentation article: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Integrations#Integrations-Confluencepages

In case the problem still exists, please contact us at Support@SoftwarePlant.com so we can investigate this in detail.

Hi Dastin!

I am trying out BigPicture and BigGantt mainly due to their easy integration in Jira Dashboards. 

Unfortunately none of the BigPicture or BigGantt gadgets appear when I select "add gadget" in the dashboard customization window.

Do I need to do any additional steps for these gadgets to appear? Is there anything I need to do to get these gadgets working properly?

Thank you in advance for your time.

I am pretty sure that the gadgets are only available in the Server version.  I use the Cloud version and have never been able to figure out how to get them.   

I think I saw SoftwarePlant answer this question in another thread, I'll see if I can find the link

yep, you can't do it in Server version

Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

536 views 23 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you