Form is unavailable - error message

Shree Khalid October 8, 2021

I'm using the Jira Work Management form builder, and created a functional form yesterday.

Today i'm getting an error that says "form is unavailable". I'm not sure how to fix this? 

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 7.40.10 AM.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

Hi Shree - are you still an administrator on the project? Are you the one who created the form? 

yes, still admin and the one who's creating it

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2021

Maybe log out and back in again. 

didn't work unfortunately

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2021

I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

thanks, will update once i get a resolution from them

Like John Funk likes this
Shree Khalid October 11, 2021

Update: unfortunately the support team can't successfully replicate the issue; it appears sporadically. For now it's working again (i didn't change any settings, permissions, etc.) and if it happens again I'll reach back out to the support team again. 

thanks @John Funk !

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2021

You are welcome and glad it is working for now. 

1 vote
Andrea Abbott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2023

I'm having the same issue as well, have done everything suggested, I'm the admin, permissions are all ok, all the form fields are included in the create screen, but I'm still getting the "Form is unavailable" message when I try to preview it

Scott McNeely February 20, 2023

I am having the same issue, exactly as described above. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2023

@Scott McNeely  - Please open a new question so more people with see the request and answers can be tailored to your specific problem. You can reference this post is if like. 

0 votes
Dave Booth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 27, 2022

Hi I am having the same issue. I am the administrator and checked all permissions?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events