Force create issue email

Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2011

I'd like to override the profile setting to receive emails for your own actions just for ticket creation on a queue, thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Tickets are being created via email, and would like people to receive a confirmation of the creation of a ticket for this particular queue.

Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2013

We resolved this with JETI.

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2011

So what you want is to override how _you_ personally receive email notifications for email from a specific source? You dont mention if you have 'notify me of my own changes enabled'. Assuming not. JEMH does allow notification via a generated IssueCreated event of all parties on creation. You seem to want to be able to do this thing out of the box without additions, not soon. JEMH doesnt yet have a UI, but its in the pipes for a Pro version. Ill certainly log user notification preferences for future reference - https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JEMH-472

0 votes
Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2011

Looks like im asking for an issue that's being requested and hopefully will one day be accomplished without a plugin: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-12650

Suggest an answer