When I add the Dashboard widget to Jira, the URL is completely wrong (server name/identifier with port number and no context path), so the widget settings attempts to configure the widget using the URL http://myserv01:8060/when the correct URL should be http://192.168.1.10:8060/fisheye
If I try to save the settings, I get the message:
There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.
I am experiencing this at part 6/step 3 of the Dragons task.
Many thanks in advance,
Hi Tim, I discovered the problem. I had tried deleting/relinking several times, and the URL was fine, just not in the Widget. The Site URL had been set to this incorrect Value for some reason. I changed it in FishEye and it works perfectly now. Cheers for the assist!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs