Find the version of my Jira Cloud

Prasanna S Vanguri April 15, 2020

We would like to know the version of my Jira Cloud as there is a need to integrate HP ALM tool with Jira cloud. 

Appreciate your help.

Prasanna 

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

unfortunately there is no ability to determine this, at least that I have found. Basically you are always on the latest. That said, I'm surprised this would be needed for integration to HP ALM. If there is a means of integration between the two then it should not require the version.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

In the future, Enterprise Cloud is likely to include a "stick" option where you don't have the latest version shoved on to you when it's ready, but when you are.  Currently "when you're ready" has to be in the next two weeks, but that's not good enough for most so I'm expecting it to become a lot longer.  That function would mean the version may become relevant to know where the API may change.

But for now, the version is irrelevant to you.  You can simply say you're on "latest".

Like Jack Brickey likes this
0 votes
Gikku
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2020

Hi @Prasanna S Vanguri 

There is actually no version defined for the Cloud offerings. It will always be the latest version released by Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events