Find all of my resolved issue

SANBlaze support January 10, 2021

Hello Support

I need to generate a monthly report of all of the customer Jira's that I resolved.   These will be created and updated by different user id's and account, but in the end I was the specific user that verified and resolved them

Thanks

-Bill

2 answers

1 vote
Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hi @Bill,

This isn't Atlassian support, but a community of users :)

You could try this JQL (I've italicized the fields you would need to input).

project = XYZ AND status changed BY youruserid AND status changed to done AND resolutiondate > "2020/12/01 00:00" AND resolutiondate < "2020/12/31 00:00"

Explanation

• project: is the specific project you're working on
  • status changed by: You can specify the user ID (which you can find in your profile)
  • status changed to: this could be done, or whatever you have specific as done (eg closed)
  • resolutiondate: You can specificy the month range in which the items were resolved, in this example it's december 2020.
1 vote
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 10, 2021

Add the following into your JQL

"ResolvedBy[People]" = currentUser()

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

You could combine this with the other clause that Ash indicated to specify the time limits for your report:

AND  resolutiondate > "2020/12/01 00:00" AND resolutiondate < "2020/12/31 00:00"

Or assuming that tickets move to status 'closed' when they get resolved, this clause would help keep your query invariable:

AND status changed to closed AFTER startOfMonth(-1) BEFORE startOfMonth()

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events