Filter subscriptions on Jira

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Hi

I am on jira 5.0.7. I have subscribed myself to a filter. The issue is that the email which I get as a result of filter subscription only displays Key and Summary fields.

Is there a way I can get the email to display additional fields such as priority and reporter and created date and time?

Rahul

6 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

go to Manage Filters > My Filter and select Columns at the Action button (on the right) and add the fields you want

Janardhan March 7, 2013

I am unable to do the same can you please help on this??

Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2017

Make sure you select the "Filters" option after you click on the Columns drop-down.

1 vote
Dipesh Adlakha June 3, 2015

I am on JIRA v6.2.4

And I am not able to customize the columns which I get via email subscription

Tuğçe Boyacı June 13, 2016

Hi Dipesh Adlakha,

Were you able to handle this problem? Did you find any way to customize filter subscription emails on JIRA v6.2.4.

Regards,

Tuğçe

Dipesh Adlakha June 13, 2016

No such option under filters.

But Whatever I configure on my display filter for doing manual search I get same columns during automatic email. So I have modified my display filters which suits both my needs.

1. Search for the query

2. Click column and choose what you want.

1 vote
Loreley March 27, 2015

Hi! I have the same problema but with a server version 6.0.3 and the answer don´t work in my case. Have any idea ?

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2015

Since I'm now on JIRA 6.2.7 I could change the columns in the email via following way: Issues > Manage filters > My > select <MyFilter> then in the Issue navigator I clicked Columns (use the Filter option) > I added a column then running the subscription I had the new column in the mail. So it is working for me.

0 votes
Jirong Hu July 21, 2015

as an admin, I deleted the filter and recreated them, so all the old subscriptions are gone.

0 votes
vidhyadharan January 7, 2015

I did , it is working for webpage, But for email subscriptions, i got only few fields(Key,Status,Summary). Is there any settings to specify for email ?

Suggest an answer