Filter "Remove inserter/extender duplicates" doesn't work.

Andrei Lavrinovich January 9, 2020

I want to remove all issues that are duplicated and use Filter for that. But the value of duplicates after filtering doesn't change. I have 2037 showing issues and 1055 items with duplicates before and after filtering. 

2 answers

1 vote
Daria_Baltiyskaya_ALM_Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hello Andrei,

Could you please let me know a bit more about your setup and where you get the duplicates?

For example, do I assume correctly that you have added some issues using a JQL Inserter on, say, level 1 and then some issues using an Extender on the level 2, and some issues are added twice: on the level 1 (by Inserter) and level 2 (by Extender)?

Kind regards,

Daria

[ALM Works]

0 votes
Anton_Ermolaev January 20, 2020

@Andrei Lavrinovich , что-то не очень понял что вы хотите сделать. Расскажите чуть подробнее?

Точнее пока я читаю, что вы запускаете фильтр и ожидаете что с дублями что-то произойдет) но подозреваю это не совсем то, что вы имеете в виду

Andrei Lavrinovich January 21, 2020

Я создал структуру, в которой я написал несколько JQL запросов в разных папках. Так получается что больше половины запросов дублицируются. Как я понял фильтр помогает избежать подобных проблем, что собственно и продемонстрированно в документации. Только у меня не работает, что с этим фильтром, что без него одинаковое количество дубликатов.

Suggest an answer