Filter based on linked issues

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2011

Has anyone created a filter that will return a list of issues that have links to other issues.? I can filter based on number of attachments, but I have not figured out how to filter based on number of linkedIssues.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MinC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2011

How about the following plugins?

1 vote
Jeff Kirby
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2011

This will show you all issues linked to an issue ES-9446

issue in linkedIssues(ES-9446)

Check out our HP/Palm Jira Search Plugin which helps a lot to figure out JQL

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2011

Thanks Jeff, but this will only list the issues linked to ES-9946. I am looking to get a list of all issues in the project with links.

0 votes
Yang November 17, 2020

type = Story AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = 'filter_id'")

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2011

Have a look at the JQL Tricks Plugin as well. It is a commercial one but has some useful linking functions.

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2011

Yep, this will do what I need, but it is commercial (cost). Was hoping to find something I could do while I work my way through our purchase process.

Suggest an answer