Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Filter Subscription Email Not Received

I've created a filter and subscribed a whole group to it but I'm the only one who receives the email notifications. All accounts in the group have their emails set, so I don't understand why is not working as expected.

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Aug 07, 2021

Hi @Giorgio Crosali

so the current status is your mail account receives the mails all the time but for your team delivery is intermittant?

I would suggest checking with your administrator for the mail server on receiving side in first instance. There might be an issue. Probably only a mail filter, a spam filter or a different wrong setting.

Regards,

Daniel

Never mind, permissions on the filter weren't set properly. Thread can be closed.

EDIT: PROBLEM RESURFACED

0 votes
Lisa Grau Community Leader Aug 05, 2021

Hi Giorgio,

I need some more information about the problem. Is the filter shared/public? Did you set the "email if there are no issues"-flag? What does the jql look like?

Hi @Lisa Grau apparently I was too hasty in calling the problem solved so here's all the info:

• the filter is shared with group "Feardemic" and with all those with access to the "Lead generation" boardUQ3MnSy
  • the subscription is set to send an email weekly to all the "Feardemic" group
    M6pW9et

This is everything I've tried so far to no avail (I keep being the only one receiving the email):

1. Testing Run now multiple times: never worked
  2. Setting the subscription daily every 15 minutes to see if the automation works differently than Run now: not working
  3. Re-creating the subscription: not working
  4. Creating the subscription using another admin account: not working
  5. Flag "email if there are no issues": not working

I'm running out of ideas

Lisa Grau Community Leader Aug 06, 2021

Hm okay, are you site admin? Do you have the Manage Filter Susbcription permission?

Hi Lisa, correct

Hi, did you solve this issue ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you