Filter Subscription Email Not Received

Giorgio Crosali August 5, 2021

I've created a filter and subscribed a whole group to it but I'm the only one who receives the email notifications. All accounts in the group have their emails set, so I don't understand why is not working as expected.

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2021

Hi @Giorgio Crosali

so the current status is your mail account receives the mails all the time but for your team delivery is intermittant?

I would suggest checking with your administrator for the mail server on receiving side in first instance. There might be an issue. Probably only a mail filter, a spam filter or a different wrong setting.

Regards,

Daniel

0 votes

Never mind, permissions on the filter weren't set properly. Thread can be closed.

EDIT: PROBLEM RESURFACED

0 votes
Lisa Grau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2021

Hi Giorgio,

I need some more information about the problem. Is the filter shared/public? Did you set the "email if there are no issues"-flag? What does the jql look like?

Hi @Lisa Grau apparently I was too hasty in calling the problem solved so here's all the info:

• the filter is shared with group "Feardemic" and with all those with access to the "Lead generation" boardUQ3MnSy
  • the subscription is set to send an email weekly to all the "Feardemic" group
    M6pW9et

This is everything I've tried so far to no avail (I keep being the only one receiving the email):

1. Testing Run now multiple times: never worked
  2. Setting the subscription daily every 15 minutes to see if the automation works differently than Run now: not working
  3. Re-creating the subscription: not working
  4. Creating the subscription using another admin account: not working
  5. Flag "email if there are no issues": not working

I'm running out of ideas

Lisa Grau
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2021

Hm okay, are you site admin? Do you have the Manage Filter Susbcription permission?

Giorgio Crosali August 12, 2021

Hi Lisa, correct

Swoboda Gabriele June 15, 2022

Hi, did you solve this issue ?

Suggest an answer