Feedback form after issue is completed in confluence

Ami w February 3, 2021

Hello!

I am looking to have a feedback form that can be created in Confluence after an issue is completed to ask for feedback from the requester who submitted the Jira ticket.

Our current process:

1. Currently we have a table in confluence that has all issues that are done. 
  2. An employee from the PMO team has to look at the table and then click a button in Confluence to generate a feedback form.
    • Currently, the employee has to manually link the form to the Jira issue ID, before sending the form to the requester (example of the feedback form attached).
    • The form is manually sent by email.

As you can see this is an incredibly tedious process so I was wondering if anyone knows of an automated or better way that this can be done? We would really like for the result of each ticket and feedback to be exported into excel/as CSV. 

I have looked into Jira marketplace plugins but from reading the description of the plugins, it is hard to tell if any plugin can offer a solution that does what I am looking for. 

I would greatly appreciate any information that can be provided to improve this processfeedback.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2021

Hi There,

Powerscripts for confluence can trigger the creation of confluence pages from a template via a jira workflow transition.

Thanks

Suggest an answer