Failure to find com.atlassian.pom:atlassian-closedsource-pom:pom:26.14

Maximilian Neis May 15, 2018

Hi,

I need to change certain JIRA files so i followed the instructions in this post:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/how-to-make-a-jira-patch-201550.html?_ga=2.247921797.381258126.1525679831-617749293.1426768495

Now when I run the command mvn eclipse:eclipse from the \jira-source\jira-projects directory I get this error everytime:

Non-resolvable parent POM for com.atlassian.jira:jira-project:6.4.11: Failure to find com.atlassian.pom:atlassian-closedsource-pom:pom:26.14 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 3, column 13

Can anyone help me there? I'm new to maven and I have no idea on what this means or what to do

Thank you!

2 answers

1 vote
sukkeong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2019

The closedsource-pom is Atlassian's closed source dependencies. If you are not able to resolve this dependency, you can edit the pom of the project and comment out this dependency.

eg.

<!--
<parent>
<groupId>com.atlassian.pom</groupId>
<artifactId>closedsource-pom</artifactId>
<version>5.0.21</version>
</parent>
-->
<groupId>com.atlassian.cpji</groupId>
0 votes
sukkeong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2019

I believe the closedsource-pom is Atlassian's closed source dependencies. If your maven is unable to resolve this, you can try commenting it out in the POM file before trying again

e.g

<!--
<parent>
<groupId>com.atlassian.pom</groupId>
<artifactId>closedsource-pom</artifactId>
<version>5.0.21</version>
</parent>
-->
<groupId>com.atlassian.cpji</groupId>

Suggest an answer