Failed to run plugin: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to ...

rpetriev_cbitc October 17, 2018

Hello!

I tried to run my test plugin through atlas-debug.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.3.15:debug (default-cli) on project limetime-atlassian: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.3.15:debug (default-cli) on project limetime-atlassian: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:212)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:108)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:76)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)

There's no problem with compilation, I tried atlas-mvn clean install/clean compile package.

I run app in correct folder with project with .pom

Any more ideas to fix it?

Please help.

4 answers

1 accepted

11 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2019

I am experiencing this after updating to atlassian SDK v8.0.4.

destan February 11, 2019

see here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATLASSDK-147

basically you need to change (in your pom.xml) from `maven-jira-plugin` to `<artifactId>jira-maven-plugin</artifactId>` and update `${amps.version}` in your properties to `8.0.0`.

then atlas-mvn clean install

Like # people like this
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Thanks @destan. Spot on. That worked a treat.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2019

Thank you very much @destan 

Hua Soon SIM _Akeles_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 6, 2019

Thanks  @destan  :) 

I also need to remove this section from my pom.xml

<plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${maven-compiler-plugin.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.8</source>
                    <target>1.8</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
Juri_Reinsalu April 26, 2020

Thumbs up, @destan

John Honey May 24, 2023

thats working thatnks !!

1 vote
Alain Moran
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2020

I know this is late to the party, but you can force atlas-debug to use a specific version of the plugins using the -u flag, eg:

atlas-debug -u 6.3.21

Brice Gestas _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2021

Still usefull ;)
Thx @Alain Moran 

0 votes
rpetriev_cbitc October 18, 2018

Can anyone help me? Please ... 

Suggest an answer