• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Failed to run plugin: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to ...

Hello!

I tried to run my test plugin through atlas-debug.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.3.15:debug (default-cli) on project limetime-atlassian: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-amps-dispatcher-plugin:6.3.15:debug (default-cli) on project limetime-atlassian: Couldn't detect an AMPS product to dispatch to
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:212)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:108)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:76)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)

There's no problem with compilation, I tried atlas-mvn clean install/clean compile package.

I run app in correct folder with project with .pom

Any more ideas to fix it?

Please help.

4 answers

1 accepted

10 votes
Answer accepted

I am experiencing this after updating to atlassian SDK v8.0.4.

see here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATLASSDK-147

basically you need to change (in your pom.xml) from `maven-jira-plugin` to `<artifactId>jira-maven-plugin</artifactId>` and update `${amps.version}` in your properties to `8.0.0`.

then atlas-mvn clean install

Like # people like this

Thanks @destan. Spot on. That worked a treat.

Thanks  @destan  :) 

I also need to remove this section from my pom.xml

<plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${maven-compiler-plugin.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.8</source>
                    <target>1.8</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Can anyone help me? Please ... 

I know this is late to the party, but you can force atlas-debug to use a specific version of the plugins using the -u flag, eg:

atlas-debug -u 6.3.21

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you