Failed to enable add-on Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin

I found that the JIRA Development Integration Plugin disabled itself. When I attempt to re-enable it, I get the following in the audit log without any detail:

Failed to enable add-on Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin)

2 answers

0 vote

Nothing in the audit log means the details are going to be in the application log.

If you are on Cloud, you'll need to raise that with Atlassian support so they can investigate and fix it.

0 vote

Hi,

If this is a cloud instance you will need to open a ticket to solve this problem.

If this is a server instance and you want to further investigate this problem, you can check the application logs to see what is the error you get from there.

This link says where you can find the server logs: Where are the application server logs?

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

671 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you