Facing Issue related to new Statuses added not reflecting in Project Test-Cases (Cloud JIRA)

Ashutosh Kulkarni August 8, 2019

Hello Team :- Need Quick Assistance :-
Facing Problem Workflow - Status and New Field configured in Statuses.

I have Created a New Status = " Not Started ".
I have also modified the Workflow to accommodate the New Status as desired.
Workflow are assigned to Project, however still not able to see the updated list of Status on Existing and New JIRA Test-Cases. Please Refer :-

2 Statuses added :- Not Started, Descoped

Not able to view in Drop down list of Statuses for JIRA Items.

Can anyone give me some suggestions / checkpoints please. !!

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2019

Hi Ashutosh,

I see that you have added some new statuses to Jira, and are still unable to see these new statuses on those issues.

My thinking in this matter is that either the workflow has not yet been published, or the issues where you are looking at the available statuses are using a different workflow here.  In either case, the statuses would still exist in Jira, but would not be available for those specific issues. 

To test this theory, try going to an existing issue where you expect this status to be available, and open that issue.  The URL should end in a format such as something like /browse/ABC-123

On that page try clicking the View workflow link:

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 3.49.49 PM.png

It should show you the current workflow in question here:

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 3.50.08 PM.png

I'd be interested to see what that page looks like in your case.  Either way it should help us to narrow the troubleshooting focus here.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer