Extract code from jira's default jqlfunctions

Antonio Perez Ferrer May 4, 2022

I need to make a jql function that shows issues that haven't been updated in the last three days, but if any of those three days is a Saturday or Sunday, it should count as being updated on the following Monday. I'm having a hard time doing the last part. Does anyone know if it is possible to extract the code of already existing jql functions to parse it? Is it possible to do what I want?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you have a commercial licence for Jira, then you have access to the source code (which you must not share with anyone who does not also have a commercial licence)

But there are examples of JQL scripted functions that are probably going to be easier to modify than finding them in the original source - see https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/jql-functions/custom-jql-functions

Antonio Perez Ferrer May 5, 2022

Hello, thanks for answering! I have a license, but I've been searching my server and I can't find the code for those functions, could you tell me where they are? Thank you!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Have you downloaded the source code?  An installed server is a mix of template, display and config files, mixed in with classes and resources compiled from the source.  It doesn't have the java code in it, only the compiled stuff.

Suggest an answer