Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Extract code from jira's default jqlfunctions

I need to make a jql function that shows issues that haven't been updated in the last three days, but if any of those three days is a Saturday or Sunday, it should count as being updated on the following Monday. I'm having a hard time doing the last part. Does anyone know if it is possible to extract the code of already existing jql functions to parse it? Is it possible to do what I want?

1 answer

0 votes

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you have a commercial licence for Jira, then you have access to the source code (which you must not share with anyone who does not also have a commercial licence)

But there are examples of JQL scripted functions that are probably going to be easier to modify than finding them in the original source - see https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/jql-functions/custom-jql-functions

Hello, thanks for answering! I have a license, but I've been searching my server and I can't find the code for those functions, could you tell me where they are? Thank you!

Have you downloaded the source code?  An installed server is a mix of template, display and config files, mixed in with classes and resources compiled from the source.  It doesn't have the java code in it, only the compiled stuff.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you