Exporting worklog report of the month

Hello,

When generating the report of our projects and issues (Issues > Views > Excel), I'd like to filter the contents to show only issues that we stated some worklog within the month. That's for us to get the hours spent on the projects inside a month.

Currently, when I get de spreadsheet, I can filter by Creation date, Update date, Time spent. But all these information doesn't state the time spent within a choosen month.

How to set this on?

Regards.

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Can it really be true that we need a plugin to 300USD to get the worklogs out of JIRA?

Hello Mauricio,

I'd say it is best if you use the JIRA Timesheet Report to achieve that, as this report displays users worked time sheet over a specified period.

Hope it helps :)

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Hello,

thanks for the orientation.

Unfortunately, our version is the "On Demand", so that we cannot install any plugins, right?

What other solution do we have?

regards

Hi Mauricio,

Actually you can use the plugins listed at Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy, which includes JIRA Timesheet.

Cheers,

Clarissa

Hi, since a few weeks the project-Pivot-report doesn't work at atlassian-cloud-solution.

This feature was removed without any information in advance. Am I the only user who is annoyed because of this proceeding.

How can i report worklog times now?

Thank you!

Robert

Here is a script that I prepared and uses the JIRA REST API to extract worklogs and generate a PDF.

https://github.com/jordanjambazov/jira-timesheet-pdf

Hi Jordan,

is there a version of your script which exports the data in a reusable format like Excel or csv?

Thanks, Christoph

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

111 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you