Export KPI from JIRA

Chrisianne Feeve
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

Hello,

I want to do some report of few KPI and thus export KPI from JIRA. Is there an easy way ? a way to do it automatically each month ?

I was thinking doing some reports or dashboards and export it, but i don't manged to do so. Could you help me find the best solution pls ?

Regards,

Christianne

3 answers

0 votes
Polina-NaraSyst-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 19, 2024

Hi Chrisianne,

If you're considering using a plugin for Jira, I'd recommend trying out the Performance Objectives app. It enables you to generate KPI reports directly on your dashboard for real-time monitoring. Additionally, you can save the reports in PDF format. The app offers a 30-day free trial for evaluation, along with free support. Our team is more than happy to assist you in building the KPI reports you require.

Demo-KPI-dashboard-Jirav4.png

Regards,

Polina

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Use Better PDF Exporter to export Jira Cloud dashboards to PDF!

(Discl: it is a paid and supported app developed by our team. As far as I know it is the only app that can export dashboards. And it is free for 10 users!)</a></p>

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

Hi Chrisianne - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

How did you create the KPI? Did you use a third party app? 

Chrisianne Feeve
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2024

Hi John, and thanks !

Actually I didn't really created them: I just saw that on dashboards / reports they are some data I could use for the KPI (like number of problemes solved etc). But I dont' know if they would be a better way, and/or if those data can be exported from the reports/dashboard?

Sorry I don't know a lot abt this matter !

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2024

Gotcha. You will need a third party Marketplace app to be able to export dashboards. 

Suggest an answer