Evaluation licenses for JIRA 3.x (3.6-4) cant be created anymore

Georg Karpala January 10, 2012

We still have an older instance of JIRA installed, and from time to time we need do some tests against a test instance of JIRA.

This was fine as long as we could create an evalution license for a test installation. But this is not possible anymore. I can only generate a license for the 4.x version. There is no option how to create an evaluation license for this version.

How can i create an evaluation license for 3.13.5 in my case ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2012
1 vote
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2012

Here's the JIRA 3.13 End of Life announcement -

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/2011/08/09/JIRA+3.13+End+Of+Life

Upgrade - you are missing a world of goodnesses in 4.X+

Do it for your users, if nothing else. They will love you!

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2012
If you are having a commercial license you can create a developer license for your test system, you need not depend on the evaluation licenses.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2012

A developer license can be toggled between v3 and v4. You can't get v3 evaluation licenses because Atlassian have effectively stopped selling it, and will only support v4+

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events