Error while using lookupIssues JIra Smart Value to sum story points of items within an EPIC.

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Error while using lookupIssues JIra Smart Value to sum story points of items within an EPIC.

Here I've my approach on using lookupIssues to do the sum of story points in an Epic. But looks like LookupIssues ins't able to get the values of story points.

Am I missing something here? Can someone suggest how to improve on this?Screenshot from 2023-05-18 19-53-03.png

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Hello @Sanjog Sigdel 

To use the {{lookupIssues}} smart value you must first use the Lookup Issues action.

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 7.43.22 AM.png

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

This actually worked Thanks a lot @Trudy Claspill .

For future reference:  I added the Look Issues like Mentioned above and then updated the Edit issue fields, Total Story Points like below:

Screenshot from 2023-05-18 20-39-51.png

Like Trudy Claspill likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2023

For future reference:  I added the Look Issues like Mentioned above and then updated the Edit issue fields, Total Story Points like below:

Screenshot from 2023-05-18 20-39-51.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events