Mmm, I don't speak Russian, and I'm never sure Google Translate will give us a full meaning that explains what Jira is trying to tell you - "Selected type of request is invalid" is a bit vague.
Does it mean your issue type does not exist in the target project? Could you compare the two projects to see how they are configured differently? (Also, explain "first screen" - I'm not sure what you're looking at)
@Nic, I guess what Alexey needs information on is how to add the issue type to the target project :) (based on my understadning). In other words, this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Associating+Issue+Types+with+Projects
On the first screen you specify the project to move to, right? In the first line (in my versjon 5.2).
If you chose another project than first shown there, it will show you the different issues types for the project you chose.
What does the "Issue type" drop down list for the selected "to project" show? Nothing?
Ahh, I see. Thank you for explaining further, I know it's annoying to have to keep trying to explain to people who are not understanding a problem. I apologise for not understanding.
I'm a little stuck on this because I cannot tie that Russian error message to anything specific in Jira. Is that the whole error message you see on-screen or is there more of it?
Is it possible to check your application log file for more details of the error?
Ok, I still don't know what the problem is, I'm a bit stuck and probably do need to look at the logs
However, one long-shot idea. Could you go to the "issue type schemes" and look for your target issue type. Can you check that it is in the *default* issue type scheme AND the issue type scheme you have in the target project?
I don't know what happen.
There was no such issue type as 'Новая разработка' in default issue type scheme. It is strange. So I change issue type in target project to 'разработка'. There is such type in default issue type scheme. Now it working correct.
Thanks for your patience
Ah, I think you've run into a bug in Jira. The default issue type scheme is supposed to have all the issue types in it, but sometimes, something goes wrong and they go missing. The issue type is still there, but because it's not in the default scheme, some stuff goes wrong (such as issue move!)
I seem to remember you can fix it fully with a bit of SQL, but it's not in my bookmarks
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs