Unable to start JIRA service - Failure due to several plugin timesout/failure to load from shared home @ Azure Storage (file share).
Errors while loading:
JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabled: (64): [com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin.
Checked the DB table: SELECT * FROM pluginstate and there is no entry at all.
Azure Storage is mounted n all the nodes and able to access it, infact the install has created all the required file and folders on the share.
Also getting the timeout error as show below:
Spring DM Context Creation Timer ERROR [o.e.g.b.e.i.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [com.atlassian.troubleshooting.plugin-jira], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on [(&(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService)(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService))] (from bean [&applicationLinkService])
Other Errors from log:
2021-06-08 16:55:09,944-0500 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] We haven't been able to start all the required system plugins
2021-06-08 16:55:09,944-0500 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] We couldn't start the following plugins:
- Jira Projects Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin)
- Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
- Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Applinks - Plugin - Core (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin)
- Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
- Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
- Atlassian Jira - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
All memory utilization is looking good.
Same setup works well when i remove the server from the cluster and run it as stand alone.
Any help on this is appreciated.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events