It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error: "We couldn't save your changes" while tracking time in kanban board.

I created a issue, changed the description and tracked time without any problems. But if I try to track time again I get the following error:

We couldn't save your changes

Check your connection, then give it another try.

I can still click and open everything, but even after a relog it still doesn't work.

Not so great first experience with Jira so far.

2 answers

Hi @Alexander Weber 

Welcome to the community.

I see that you're having a bad experience with Jira but I can assure that it should not be a big deal.

It can be about anything, but the evil is in details. Have a look at application logs. See atlassian-jira.log file under INSTALLATION_FOLDER/logs directory.

There should be something related to this issue.

Sorry, I could not help lot, but this is very generic error message and it can depend on anything.

Best

Tuncay

I am getting the same error editing Time Spend or Time Remaining after the issues are created. The tasks being edited have no existing time tracking information recorded.

Jira cloud

Issue type Bug

The error has nothing to do with the connection, everything in Jira is working fine. It's specific to editing these properties.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you