It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error on Opening a ticket: could not load FunctionProvider class

Moving a ticket from Raised to Open, I got the error:

Could not load FunctionProvider class

I see the root cause may be a third-party integration: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/workflow-action-results-in-could-not-load-functionprovider-317948123.html

However, I don't see any such call stack information -- either in the error message or logged to the Inspector console, so I'm not sure. 

This appears to be a new issue, possibly caused by upgrading to the latest code.

Arthur

1 answer

0 votes
Adrian Atlassian Team Jan 20, 2020

Hi @adobelis 

try running jira in safe mode which disables all the plugins and verify if the issue is reproducible. 

if the issue is not reproducible, then we can confirm that one of the plugins is the root cause. 

The next step is to enable the plugins one by one until you are able to reproduce the issue. 

Once you have identified the plugin, ensure it has been updated to the latest version and if the issue persist, contact the plugin vendor who will be able to provide a bug fixed version. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you