Error on Added after sprint start flag Version: 3.0.16.

Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2015
ScriptRunner 3.0.16.
In a planned sprint on Agile board backlog, click the Added after sprint start flag
We are now getting error:
  • No Board with that name could be found.
  • No signature of method: com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.rapid.view.RapidViewServiceImpl.findRapidViewsByName() is applicable for argument types: (com.atlassian.jira.user.BridgedDirectoryUser, java.lang.String) values: [LGariep1:10000, CAMS Dashboard]

Can you help?

5 answers

1 vote
AshT July 9, 2015

Hi Jamie,

I modified the board name, and the clicking on the flag icon still gives the query error that board name is not found.

What is the "other problem" you've mentioned that might be causing this?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2015

The one mentioned above: No signature of method...

AshT July 10, 2015

Ok, I thought name not found and signature not present would be one and same, and modifying the name would update the signature as well. Thanks for clarification, would wait for 3.1.4 for the resolution. (just for reference, I checked in v 3.1.3)

0 votes
Kevin Dalton December 4, 2015

We are on 3.1.3-dc which is throwing the same error.  When can we expect to have a JDC version with the fix?

0 votes
Charles Keating August 20, 2015

Hello,

We are running v3.1.4 and are still having the same issue.

Was this fixed or will it be fixed in version 4.0?

Thanks

Chuck

Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

Charles, Yes, this bug will be fixed in version 4.0 which will be released in the first week of September. Please note: this release will be a paid Add-on, the details are available in our recent Adaptavist Blog Post: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/continuing-to-develop-scriptrunner-for-jira/ Please note the compatibility in the FAQ (must have JIRA 6.3 or above and must have JIRA Agile 6.7.7 or 6.7.11): http://www.adaptavist.com/w/sr4j-4-faqs/

Richard Meadows August 31, 2015

can this not be fixed in a pre-paid version as this is the only update we need to get it back to working as it was prior to the JIRA Agile board updates? This would be expensive for us to pay for just to get it back to working the way it used to

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2015

Richard, please contact us directly about this and our Sales team can discuss this further using this link: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

0 votes
Einar Dehli July 26, 2015

Roughly when can a fix be expected? My very useful "Scope Creep" Agile board filter, based on "issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart()", is now broken...

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2015

it is fixed, the fix will be in the next version which I guess will be 3.1.4. I'm not sure when exactly... holidays approaching. You will need at least jira 6.3 though to upgrade to that.

Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2015

Hello Jamie, We are are 6.4.6 and therefore ready to implement the 3.1.4 fix. Can you provide an ETA of when it will be available? Thanks, Lynn

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2015

Lynn, we are planning to release version 4.0 in or around the 1st September. Please note: this release will be a paid one. You can read our blog for more information about that: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/continuing-to-develop-scriptrunner-for-jira/

Richard Meadows August 31, 2015

can this not be fixed in a pre-paid version as this is the only update we need to get it back to working as it was prior to the JIRA Agile board updates? This would be expensive for us to pay for just to get it back to working the way it used to

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2015

Richard, please contact us directly about this and our Sales team can discuss this further using this link: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2015

This is going to be fixed in the release after next, which should be 3.1.4.

When you click on the flag icon it's not getting the right name for the board... but if you modify the board name it should work. If it doesn't, due to that other problem, that also will be fixed in the upcoming version.

Robert Gosselin March 8, 2016

Jamie,

We just updated to version 4.1.3.9 and we still get this error for any of the Sprint functions:

• Cannot get property 'value' on null object
  • No Board with that name could be found.

I tried with any of the boards name we have and it does not work

Would really appreciate some help in resolving this.

Robert

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2016

What version of JIRA and JIRA Agile?

Benjamin Vonlanthen March 15, 2016

Hi there

I have the same issue. I run Agile 6.7.12 and JIRA 6.4.7

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

This is a different issue from https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37540418

Suggest an answer