Error message when using transition parent post function

Marian Nodorf May 20, 2016

Hi, I'm new to JIRA and I'm trying to setup my first custom workflows using the JIRA Misc Workflow Extension. When I add a condition/validator to a parent transition that is triggered via the "transition parent" post function on a subtask, I get the following error message.

rg.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericTransactionException: Commit failed, rollback previously requested by nested transaction.

I searched the web for a solution but didn't find anything that got me closer to my goal. On moving a subtask to "In Progress" I want to switch the parent's state to "In Progress" if none of its subtasks are "Blocked". I'm using a boolean validator on the parent state transition: count(filterByStatus(subtasks(),"Blocked"))=0

Any help would be extremely appreciated wink

2 answers

0 votes
Marian Nodorf May 22, 2016

I'm using a 'Boolean validator with math, date-time or text-string terms' for validation, == gives me a parser error.

0 votes
Deleted user May 20, 2016

Not sure if you can use this as you are trying to, but looking at what you have here I note;

= is an assignment operator and how you have this setup insures it's always false. Try == instead

Suggest an answer