Employee holiday in Gantt chart (Personal Calendar for Gantt Charts)

grzegorzp
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2015

Hi, I have a problem. I do not know how to configure the Gantt to take into account the employee's holiday.

Task 1, task 2, and task 3 are linked relationship 'has to be done after'. I would like to task 2 and task 3 moved beyond the holiday.

Can anyone help?

Thank you for all the answers.
Regards.

marta_holiday.png

1 answer

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

Using  latest version 3.2.6 of my Gantt-Chart or newer: if you already have issues within your JIRA and set some user's holidays afterwards, the issues being effected by that holidays will be updated automatically.

If you create a new issue having assigned an user, his/her holidays will be taken into account within all versions 3.x of my Gantt-Chart. Same while re-scheduling, which is forced e.g. by interactive issue linking or moving an issue, which is a predecessor.

Workaround in your case above: shift end date of issue #1 by one day (enable edit-mode by clicking on pencil icon and use drag'n drop on the right side of the bar) and then shift back to the original date to force a re-scheduling. Does this work for you?

Kind regards,
Frank 

Suggest an answer