Embedding CSS in custom field

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

How to embed CSS class in custom field?

I just want to display custom field to right side with the css-class [<li class="item item-right">].

Any Css guide would be great!!!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2013

I got the answer.

Rahul Jodavula June 16, 2021

What is it ?

0 votes
Jos Braaksma March 21, 2013

You want to look at javascript, not css.

get some html dev plugin for your browser to see what's going on (to get the id mainly) and try something along those lines for the field's description:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
    <!--
        document.getElementById('targetid').className += " item item-right";
} // --> </script>

wholly untested code btw. see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/195951/change-an-elements-css-class-with-javascript for more info.

cheers, Jos

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2013

Above code does not help.

Any other solutions

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2013

I got the answer.

Suggest an answer