Email subscription to CSV export of filtered search results with selected fields

Rachel Wang March 27, 2023

Request: Automatically send email to external customers (email in Jira Service Management project), about CSV export of selected fields of filtered issues.

I understand how to export CSV with selected fields. Can anyone help me with the email subscription, please? Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Modus Create March 31, 2023

Hi Rachel,

We support setting custom recipients and templates in Notification Assistant for Jira. We also support exporting the data in the email as a CSV as well https://atlasauthority.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/NAFJC/pages/2264072590/How+To+Set+Up+Notifications?src=search#Exporting-Issues-as-CSV

0 votes
Drishti Maharaj March 27, 2023

Hi @Rachel Wang , would this work where, you click "Details" and "New Subscription" on a created filter?

You would then be able to specify the recipients (but I see that it is per group - not sure about external customers unless they in a specific group) and then configure accordingly.

The alternative way could possibly be making use of Automation on Jira Cloud.

1.png

2.png3.png

Vanessa Naylon April 3, 2023

The email does not include a CSV based on my testing. If you’ve found how to specify Subscription to send a CSV, please post the steps, thank you.

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create April 4, 2023

Subscriptions don't support a CSV export of the issue data. You would need to use an app like our Notification Assistant for Jira linked above.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2023

@Boris Berenberg - Modus Create  is your app send the filter results in csv along with the email? I was checking your app and emails are not sending even from the single issue.

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create October 13, 2023

Yes we do send a CSV file attached. Please contact our team via https://atlasauthority.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/1/create/1 and we can help troubleshoot your specific scenario.

Like Monika Rani likes this

Suggest an answer