Email address- Not receiving re-verification email

Shila_Meshram May 6, 2022

@Daniel Eads , 
Hello, 
I did not receive re-verification email to my email id. I tried to request re-verification email mutliple time but no luck. 
Could you please check. Many Thanks!!!

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Shila_Meshram , welcome to the Community.

I've checked the email delivery logs for our Cloud services and see that the email address you're posting on Community from is currently receiving emails from our Cloud systems. In particular, there are pull request notifications coming from Bitbucket, Jira notifications, and Confluence notifications. The tracking in our systems shows that some of these recently-delivered emails have been open.

So it looks like there's no problem with email delivery as far as our systems can see. Is there some other problem preventing you from logging in? If you get an error message when trying to log in for example, a screenshot would help us diagnose what's going on.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hello @Daniel Eads ,
Thank you for your reply!!

1. When I try to login I get the info that I should reverify my account by clicking on button "Re_Verify your account" .  Please note that I could access it before I deleted cache from chorme browser.
2. After clicked on "Re_Verify your account" it displayed the message that email sent to my email id. However I did not receive the email.

Please find attached screenshots for above points.
While login jira this info showed.pngWhen clicked on button _Re_Verify your account_then it displayed this message.png
Kind Regards,
Shila

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2022

Thanks for the confirmation of the error message you're receiving. I understand the desire to not post the full screenshot showing the email address in the confirmation screen. At this point, I do think we need to verify that email address as there seems to be a discrepancy with what you're seeing on the site and what I'm seeing on your account.

I'm creating a support case on your behalf - this will go to our support team to investigate. Once you receive the email from the support system, if you could re-post that second screenshot without the email id deleted on the support portal or in an email reply to the support system, that would help the support engineer taking the case to troubleshoot more effectively.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

Shila_Meshram May 9, 2022

Hey @Daniel Eads ,
Thank you so much for creating the support ticket!!
I sent them details what they have been requested. Let see, when they will find the solution. 

Kind Regards, 
Shila

0 votes
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Shila_Meshram

I assume you have checked your SPAM/Junk folders and you have the correct email address for sure on the Atlassian invite, is that correct?

Is the Jira mail server sending out any emails at all?

HTH,
KGM

Hey @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

Thanks for the reply!!!

Yes, I checked junk and spam folder, there is no email arrived. Interestingly I get notifications email if someone write/edit the stories in my project. However I can not receive re-verification email. Till yesterday I was able to access jira via chrome browser. Today I deleted browser cache and then onwards I was not able to login to confluence in chrome. 
When I tried to login, it sent reverification email but that never arrived. 
Then you might think, now how I can access this account? :-) the answer is: I logged in Edge browser many days ago and did not log out. And luckily I can access confluence in the edge browser until I log out (I guess). 

And of course I double checked the correctness of my email address many times (and also my colleague).

I hope this info will help you.  

Kind Regards,
Shila

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

Hmmm, then I am not sure what is going since you do get some mail from Jira. Sorry @Shila_Meshram 

Suggest an answer