Edit/Delete Sprint

lilit_tsaturyan June 21, 2022

I there any issue with editing/deleting sprint? I've tried to edit one of my sprints and there is no action after clicking on edit/delete buttons.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

Hi @lilit_tsaturyan welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, I don't see any active incidents related to the Sprint modification at the moment. Kindly clear the browser cache, cookies, logout and re-login to check.

If the issue persists, your first point of contact is your inhouse Jira admin OR share us the screenshots as mentioned by @Mayur Jadhav for better assistance.

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

Hi @lilit_tsaturyan ,

Hope you are doing well!!,

To Delete edit and delete the sprint you would need Manage Sprint Permission. Could you please check with your Project Administrator for the Permission? 

It would be great if you share a screenshot so that it will help us to identify the root cause.

Cheer,
Mayur

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events