Edge Browser not rendering controls properly

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2018

I thought I was losing my mind because I could no longer share filters.  I recently switched from IE11 to Edge browser (my whole company uses Windows 10).  For some reason Edge is not rendering the picker controls.  Any thoughts if this is a Jira or Microsoft issue?  Note exact same page in both browsers below.

edge browser not rendering controls.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Tzu Hau Chai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2018

I still couldn't reproduce it on v7.2.6

726.png

tested on
Microsoft Edge 41.16299.15.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299

you might want to try disabling all browser extensions if you have any. If there is any embedded script in the announcement banner, try removing that as well.

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

Thanks for testing, I'll check my Edge version when I get into office tomorrow.  I wonder if group policy settings might have something to do with it.  My company locks out some of the browser settings.

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2018

We are currently on:

Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2018

The only extension I am running is ad-block, no embedded scripts in banner

0 votes
Tzu Hau Chai
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2018

I can't reproduce this on edge, what JIRA version are you currently using?

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

JIRA Project Management Software (v7.2.6#72008-sha1:26175bf)

Suggest an answer