EazyBI - Calculated Member Measurement showing time within Resolver Group

Michael Prost February 8, 2019

Hello All, 

My company has a custom jira solution in which we have added a resolver group solution with custom resolver group values.  We are trying to build a bar graph that shows the life of a ticket and how long the a ticket potentially sat within one particular resolver group (looking for potential waste or ability to improve that teams processes for ensuring the ticket is either resolved more timely or moved to the proper group to review). 

On my Pages I have Resolution, Priority, and Work Type

On my Rows I have Issues

On my Columns I have Resolver Group AND Measures

I have found the already available "Transition to status first date" and "Transition to status last date" in the Measures will pull in the start and end range I would ultimately like to see in a bar graph, but that is basing the dates on the change of ticket/issue status and the resolver group the ticket belonged to during that time period.  Is there a way I can adjust those default measures to properly tell me the first date the ticket was routed to resolver group A, when it left Resolver Group A and then routed to Resolver Group B and so on so forth?  

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Prost February 8, 2019

actually upon further thoughts, I likely need to determine how I can get a count of days a ticket was with any one particular resolver group which would be the date the ticket was first assigned that resolver group minus the date it left that resolver group.  I suppose what might be extremely complex is those tickets that bounce back and forth between 2 resolver groups potentially.

Suggest an answer