Duplicated issues ( Multiple time ) created in on demand JIRA?

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Hi,

we were able to click create button multiple times, when the create issue loading.

So when we click create button multiple times, it created the tasks multiple time with same data.

How to hide the create issue button, after the first time of click. This create issue button is visible , so many users to click the create issue button more than one times.

Thanks is advance.

1 answer

0 votes
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Hi Srinivasan

When you say multiple tasks has been created on it, you mean sub-tasks? If yes, you have to first resolve all the sub-tasks before closing the task. You can use bulk move to achieve that. Take a look at this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Modifying+Multiple+('Bulk')+Issues

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo

srinivasan radhakrishnan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2013

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for your update.

I am not say it create multiple Sub-tasks. When i click the create issue in create window it create a duplicate issue ids for same issue.

Example : "TR-1", "TR-2" and "TR-3" that issues are created for one issue at a time , when i click the creat issue button.

Please share reason for this issue in on demand JIRA.

Thanks in advance.

RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2013

Hi Srinivasan

If it always happens for this project, it might be a post function. Please take a look at this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+workflow+configuration#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-Postfunctions

If this is randon behaviour and you can't tell why this is happening I would recommend you opening a support ticket once it is OnDemand at support.atlassian.com.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo.

Şükrü TURGUT March 16, 2021

I have the same problem in my project. When user clicks multiple times to create button, duplicated tickets created at the same time. Is there any function to disable create button to click multiple times. There may be function to click create once in a minute or a few minutes. 

Is there any suggestions ?

Thank you.

Şükrü TURGUT

Suggest an answer