Due date sisplay in subtask list

dennish_dcsorg_com January 29, 2020

Is there a way to display the due dates for subtasks in the list that shows in an issue screen (cloud)? It shows by default the type icon, key, title, priority arrow and the status.

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Dear @dennish_dcsorg_com ,

sure. you need to add the field "due date" to the screen uses by the subtask(s) of your project.

Administration > Issues > Screens, select the screen used and add at the bottom of the list "due date".

So long

Thomas

I have a due date field in the subtask (and they are set with dates) but when the list of subtasks is shown under the main issue due date is not showing.

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Ahh sorry - missed this detail.

1. Go to Setings > System
  2. Click on advanced settings button top right
  3. edit the property: jira.table.cols.subtasks
  4. add ",duedate" (without quotes) behind "progess"
  5. press Update

So long

Thomas

Hmm, I added it just as described above, but when I refresh the page after it still doesn't show. Here are the screens jira1.jpg

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2020

Dear @dennish_dcsorg_com ,

I just checked on cloud:

Screen-2020-01-29_22-31-07.jpgIt works as expected. In which view are you? Issue Quickview of the agile board?

No, this is a basic board we are using for generic tasks.

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2020

Unfortunately the view in the board can not be customiszed. The upper way just works for the issue fullscreen mode. Its classic Jira.

oh well, thanks for looking into. Appreciate it.

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2020

If you find this thread useful for other reads, do not forget to press "Accept answer".

Thx

Thomas

Ligia Benevides Batista June 7, 2022

Dear Thomas, 

I tried your method as well, but it doesn't seem to work for me either. What do you mean by "full screen mode"? I think I accessed this way too, but it didn't show the due date.

I thank you in advance for any tips.

Best,

Ligia

print jira due data subtasks.PNG

Like Samuel_박병성_ likes this
Eran Roiter December 21, 2022

hey there :) did you mange to solve it?
Thanks ! 

Suggest an answer