Drop down list Project

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2011

How to modify the drop down list of Projects when creating an issue

I just want to display all projects ..I don t want to categorize them (Recent Project and All Projects) Merge these two into one category "All Project"

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2011

The createIssue popup is constructed in the /includes/widget/js/header/header.js file. Just remove the recentProjects part and you should be fine. Make sure you modify the minnified version of the js as well.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2011

header.js is under /jira/common/ in 4.3+

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2011

hehehe man i was going to ask you about the location of header.js ))

thanks

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2011

there is too much recentProjects in the js file wchich one to remove?

please note i am using jira 4.3.4

Samir Freelance
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2011

how to remove it? what line in JS?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2011

Sameer, I won't be able to tell you the exact line because there are quite a lot in there and I haven't done it myself because there wasn't any need for that. It is just a pointer. Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer