Draw io isn't showing images or even a broken icon for some users

Jenn Rivas August 20, 2019

A validated confluence user is unable to see the draw io image. They are just seeing a blank area where the image should be. See below. Not sure what is causing this. Anyone else experiencing this?Screenshot 2019-08-20 at 11.45.45.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2019

You’ve marked the question Jira cloud, is this Confluence cloud (rather than server)?

You are correct. Thanks for that. I have changed the tag. 

also created it in the confluence community instead. 

Rugved Khandekar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 7, 2020

What's the solution?

Where's the actual answer? Why are the images now showing? How to fix it?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

@Rugved KhandekarCould you post your problem in a new thread with environment details and recreation steps please?

Vladimir Ryabtsev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 17, 2022

Why is this answer accepted, if it has no useful information? It is end of 2022 and we still have the problem with disappearing images.

Like Addison Ying likes this
0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2019

Does the user have an ad blocker that is blocking content from the draw.io domain?

I have asked them to check that as I found that solution on the community channels and they didn't have an ad block on. 

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2019

If you don’t find the solution, email support@draw.io and we’ll get more details.

Jenn Rivas August 21, 2019

Thanks!

Suggest an answer