It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Download all attachments with single click

hi,

can i download all the attachments of jira ticket at once instead of downloading one by one.

i have 10-20 attachments for my jira tickets, i want to download all of them in one shot. can i do this one without downloading one by one.

Is there any other where i can manager(or arrange attachments) as groups.

Sreenivas.

3 answers

1 accepted

On the view page, in the Attachments section, there is drop down when you click on the small down arrow on the right of the staright line. Once you click on that you will see various options to manage attachments and "Download All" is one option.

can i arrange the attachments as groups or segregate to different folders?

Haven't seen a way to do that.

This does not work in the new view

Like # people like this

The new view lacks this option. I have a ticket with 20 PDFs attached and the browser displays each in browser rather than allowing a download. I found that I can get JSON from the API by changing domain.xxx/browse/TICKET-9999 to domain.xxx/rest/api/2/issue/TICKET-9999 and then use `jq` to extract the attachments with the query `[.fields.attachment[] | .content]`

Like Jim Neuendorf likes this
kyle30312 I'm New Here Sep 26, 2019

As mentioned, Download All is in the Attachments "..." menu but only on the old issue view. (You can turn off "New JIRA Issue View" in JIRA settings, or click "See the old view" at the top of the issue page.)

Note that JIRA's Download All gives you a .zip file, but there's a Chrome extension to download all the individual files, so it's useful when you don't want a .zip: JIRA Attachment Download. It does not presently work with the new issue view.

Like Graham Laight likes this

Hi,

check this plugin Download Attachments for JIRA. With it you can download all attachments from JIRA search result. Attachments are grouped by issue and zipped into one archive. You can download attachments with only 3 clicks. See more on documentation page.

I also recommend the plugin mentioned my Mateusz. It works wonders.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you