Download all attachments with single click

hi,

can i download all the attachments of jira ticket at once instead of downloading one by one.

i have 10-20 attachments for my jira tickets, i want to download all of them in one shot. can i do this one without downloading one by one.

Is there any other where i can manager(or arrange attachments) as groups.

Sreenivas.

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

On the view page, in the Attachments section, there is drop down when you click on the small down arrow on the right of the staright line. Once you click on that you will see various options to manage attachments and "Download All" is one option.

can i arrange the attachments as groups or segregate to different folders?

Haven't seen a way to do that.

Hi,

check this plugin Download Attachments for JIRA. With it you can download all attachments from JIRA search result. Attachments are grouped by issue and zipped into one archive. You can download attachments with only 3 clicks. See more on documentation page.

I also recommend the plugin mentioned my Mateusz. It works wonders.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

197 views 2 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you