Domain verification in Atlassian cloud Server

ramani_chandran December 13, 2019

Hi,

We planning to integrate our cloud atlassian applications with Microsoft azure. But before that we are testing using a trial atlassian cloud account with trial azure account. We got stuck at one point where we need to verify domains in atlassian cloud. Do anyone have any idea on how to verify domains for a test purpose. Also are we suppose to use the same email account in azure which we have used in atlassian.Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Hi @ramani_chandran 

Do you have access to your domain control panel? Usually there would have an option (under DNS settings) to add TXT record. Exact instructions can be found on your domain provider website or their knowledge base.

Ravi

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. I dont have access. Can i ask our infra team about this to add this TXT record

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Yes I believe they should be able to. Just send them the exact TXT record. Also the screenshot you pasted has a TXT record. I believe it is from the test instance but probably not a good idea to share it publicly :)

Ravi

Ok Thanks. Do you have any steps or documentation for integrating Atlassian cloud with Azure AD

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

Hi @ramani_chandran 

Take a look at this page. It might help.

Ravi

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 

Thanks for your help. 

Suggest an answer