Does "addedAfterSprintStart" work for multiple sprints ?

Myron Kokhanovskyi May 14, 2018

I have created a unified board to track the progress of 3 Teams that work together in 1 Program. On the board i have all the tickets and their statuses. 

I'd like to have a Quick Filter to see the tickets that were added after sprint started. I tried "addedAfterSprintStart" but it looks like it only works for 1 board and 1 sprint only. 

Does anyone know if it is able to display the data for multiple sprints? I've tried this, but it doesn't work: 

issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Board 1", ("Sprint 1", "Sprint 2", "Sprint 3"))

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2018

What do you get when you use this query on the regular search page?

I'm getting: Error in the JQL Query:

Error in the JQL Query: Expecting a function argument but got '('. You must surround '(' in quotation marks to use it as an argument. (line 1, character 51)

What about:

issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Board 1","Sprint 1") or issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Board 1","Sprint 2") or issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Board 1","Sprint 3")
Myron Kokhanovskyi May 14, 2018

@Charlie Misonne thanks, that worked as a workaround!

Balaji January 29, 2020

How could one find out the name of the board?

0 votes
Kirk J Gould May 7, 2020
  1. To find the name of eligible boards, click "Boards" on the upper Jira Menu and type in key words to search for a particular Team Board.
  2. To find the name of a Sprint, you can then click on the Board and click "Backlog" on the left of the screen. The Sprints will be visible.  If the ones you want are not there, use the Sprint Report from the Reports menu on the left of the Board.
  3. It wants double quotes around both the Board name and the Sprint name.

Some items of note:

• If there are more than one Board with the same name, it won't work. 
  • It uses the name of the Sprint, not the Number of the Sprint.  Most JQL queries like the internal number.

It returns the Stories that were added after the Sprint started.

Suggest an answer