Does anyone have any insight into JIRA version Atlassian v7.1.10 ?

Hesaneh Behzadfar July 26, 2018

Hi Folks!

Starting a new project and have been told that they are on Version 7.1.1 . I have no access to it yet to be able to assess and I have been tasked with assessing it before starting. Does anyone happen to be using this version or have any of what it is missing compared to the latest models. Or better yet, know of a website which has all version capabilities in it.

Cheers,

Hesi

4 answers

1 vote
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2018

Yes - to know what new has been added and what was missing and has been improved, you will have to be either a regular user of one version so that you can compare with the other.

Or

Reading release notes - but yes once you start using the software you will have an idea bout things changing.

1 vote
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2018

:-)

1 vote
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Thanks Vickey.

it tells me what is has, now I have to figure out what is missing!

cheers!

1 vote
Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Thanks Aswin, so basically the only way is to go into each release note and see what has been added.

Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Yeah, but if you would like to know only key features in each major release, you can check Jira Software upgrade matrix mentioned in that document linked in my previous comment

Suggest an answer