It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

We currently use Confluence and are interested in JIRA. However, all our questions submitted through the website have not been responded to and calls to their U.S. offices only get an automated reply sending us right back to the website.

It is rather frustrating.

6 answers

You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can't talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.

For anyone stumbling across this post from a websearch,..

If you're thinking you can talk to someone helpful over the phone you are dealing with the wrong company. Atlassian doesn't do that, ever.

You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can't talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.

Atlassian does not answer their phone, only voicemails, and more delays. There is no such thing as a timely response from this company. They have never learned the definition of customer service. We're paying $50k/year and we can't even get someone on the phone.

I don't know how these people stay in business. 

Like # people like this
1 vote

Atlassian don't really do sales in the way you're thinking they might, and they simply don't pick up the 'phone because it rings.  Generally, you will need to go through the website to get contact with them. 

I'd suggest describing what you want from them here, we might be able to give you a working route to the information or people you need to talk to.

1 vote
Deleted user Nov 22, 2016

Go to their support page. It works well. They respond in a few hours: https://support.atlassian.com/help/

I cannot find a phone number of technical support / billing issues nor can I get anything but canned auto-responses from email / chat support?  Please share or advise.  The issue seems to be that no US bank issued credit card will go through the Atlassian online payment system.    

Steven Behnke Community Leader Apr 16, 2018

Our credit cards go through just fine. This must be something specific to your bank.

Similar situation I am trying to renew my subscription and have been hours waiting on the "customer service" line that never gets answered.  You think they would make it easy to pay??? I'm going to be looking for a replacement cloud immediately!

Why?  If you go to my.atlassian.com and click the "renew" button, you get a renewal.  The basics work.  Where is it going wrong for you?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

375 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you