Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

Does anyone have a contact phone number for Atlassian sales?

We currently use Confluence and are interested in JIRA. However, all our questions submitted through the website have not been responded to and calls to their U.S. offices only get an automated reply sending us right back to the website.

It is rather frustrating.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Atlassian don't really do sales in the way you're thinking they might, and they simply don't pick up the 'phone because it rings.  Generally, you will need to go through the website to get contact with them. 

I'd suggest describing what you want from them here, we might be able to give you a working route to the information or people you need to talk to.

Go to their support page. It works well. They respond in a few hours: https://support.atlassian.com/help/

I cannot find a phone number of technical support / billing issues nor can I get anything but canned auto-responses from email / chat support?  Please share or advise.  The issue seems to be that no US bank issued credit card will go through the Atlassian online payment system.    

Steven Behnke Community Champion Apr 16, 2018

Our credit cards go through just fine. This must be something specific to your bank.

You can call (415) 701-1110 and push 1 for sales. If you need something else, try a different option. Even if you can't talk directly with the department you need, get the rep to call you instead.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

76 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you