Does JQL support wildcard for Theme?

Cheng Zhi Jie August 29, 2022

I have a project contain several theme such as "Standard - A",  "Standard - B", "Standard - C" and could be extend to X. wondering if I can filter them all with a wildcard instead of manual add one by one? thanks in advance

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2022

Hi @Cheng Zhi Jie ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please could you try the following JQL :

Theme ~ 'Standard -'

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Cheng Zhi Jie August 30, 2022

Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ for your reply. I have tried but got below error. seems it does not support ~ for Theme field.

The operator '~' is not supported by the 'Theme' field.

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Hi @Cheng Zhi Jie ,

The theme here refers to many classes of IssueType or some description of issues summary?

Cheng Zhi Jie August 30, 2022

Hello @Ollie Guan thanks for your reply. It's a field (not sure it is native or customized)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2022

Hi @Cheng Zhi Jie ,

Please confirm the type of this field with system administrator to determine which JQL syntax can be used.

Suggest an answer