Does Confluence have a workflow function?

Yasar Hanafi December 4, 2017

Hi,

I want to create a form with an approval by another person. i.e. after the user completes the form, it is submitted to the approver who can then approve the form.

Does Confluence provide a form builder with workflow? 

Regards,

Yasar Hanafi

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2017

No, Confluence is for writing pages, not doing forms or workflow.

Of course, there are add-ons - check out Comala Workflows and Forms for Confluence.

Thanks Nic. I see Comala is one of many tools available on the Atlassian Marketplace that can be used to create custom forms to support business processes.

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2017

Thanks for the mention @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, and @Yasar Hanafi if you have any questions about Comala Workflows please feel free to reach out to me at mike@comalatech.com (I'm the Product Evangelist for Comalatech).

Our product can certainly do what you've described, and you can evaluate it for free for 30 before you decide if it's right for you - check it out here on Atlassian's Marketplace. 

0 votes

Thanks Nic. I see Comala is one of many tools available on the Atlassian Marketplace that can be used to create custom forms to support business processes. 

Suggest an answer