Does Atlas have the ability to automate email sequences to the contacts within?

Teri Bradshaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2019

We are looking at several different marketing/customer outreach platforms in order to schedule and automate email sales sequences and monthly newsletters. 

Does Atlas has this capability?

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2019

Hi Teri,

Atlas CRM does not have email automation available at the moment. If this is something you're looking for, it would be better to go with a different solution.

With kind regards,
Maarten

Teri Bradshaw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 6, 2019

Well, we are already using it for our CRM.  Do you see this capability in the future?  I see you're looking to be able to add communication from Atlas from previous questions.

Thanks,

Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

We definitely envision a future where communication is part of the product. We've made our first steps when we introduced comments and have plans to expand on that.

But we also have a lot of other things planned which makes it difficult to make any promises, especially on a timeline. To give you an idea of what we're currently working on, here is our public roadmap.

Suggest an answer